Whether we like it or not, you need to use anabolic steroids to build muscle. In our contact with the body is not the genes that would increase large muscles. Doping control, however, bends the line, because it is materially interested in the fact that on the orders of the officials disqualify the athlete or the whole team. On the one hand, they eliminate a competitor, but on the other hand, receive tangible money in fines disqualified teams.
In this connection it is necessary to know the ways of excretion of anabolic steroids from the body, and then all anti-doping commission of the world will be powerless.
Neither soluble steroid does not circulate in the blood for over a month. Yes, this is understandable, because steroids are “expendable. They penetrate into the cell nucleus and then acts directly on the chromosomes by activating genetic system, which leads to increased protein synthesis in muscle. In the process of training spent on steroids muscle growth and fully utilized. However, not all as easy as it may not seem a glance. The fact that both the body’s own connection, and an alien substance introduced from the outside, especially hormonal never circulate in the blood in a free state. They are associated with so-called “transport albumin” blood, which carry out the transfer of complex substances. With reference to steroids the following picture: 70% of steroids circulate in a bound state, and 30% free. 30% of “free” steroid utilized muscles very quickly, but the remaining 70% is very slow, as the disintegration of transport of albumin and replacing them with new ones. As such decay steroids are released from the bound state and disposed of muscles.
Full update albumin transport the body occurs within 1 month. For this reason, water-soluble steroids are caught and not more than one month.
See info about Kai traded a watermelon
The question arises: is it possible to accelerate the process of self-renewal of transport of albumin and thereby the release of steroids with their instant disposal? It is possible, however, this method is fraught with a fair amount of loss of muscle mass and is suitable only for those people who gained muscle mass “with reserve”, counting just the fact that a few kilos of muscles have lost during excretion of steroids.
What are these methods?
1) Short-term starvation. During fasting for 1-3 days there is a complete breakdown of albumin transport. It’s like “protein reserve” of an organism to eat the tea, if there is nothing, and you need to escape hunting. Only secondarily split liver and spleen proteins (this is a reversible physiological decay). And the last to break up muscle tissue proteins. If the duration of fasting is not more than 3 days, until the collapse of the muscle proteins are not an issue, as the volume of losses caused solely by the loss of water, glycogen and fat. When properly conducted regenerative power muscle volume after 3 days of fasting completely restored for 6 days. At the same time it disappears, even the remnants of fat tissue.
In “dry fasting,” ie, fasting without water effect is achieved more quickly. If precompetitive “drying” is carried out not using diuretics, and with the help of “dry fasting” (there are athletes), it simultaneously helps excrete steroids.
Table detection of drugs on drug test
We publish an exemplary table of detection of doping agents. Why rough? Methods for detection of illegal drugs are constantly being improved (this is a very profitable business), in addition, you can purchase the drug, the contents of which may differ from the declared on the label.
- 17-16 months
- 11-12 months
- 4-5 months
- 3 months
Testosterone 200 Depot
- 2 months
- 5-6 weeks
- 4-5 weeks
- 3 weeks
Stromba, stanabol, Winstrol oral
- 2 weeks
- 10 days
- 1 Week
- 4-5 days